What is Rental Schemes ?
Comprehensive rental scheme for wireless security surveillance cameras, network monitoring/recording equipment, software/hardware application solutions.
What is included ?
Options after expiry of rental period
Upon the expiry of the rental period, the Customers have the option to
- Extend the rental scheme for a new period or
- Terminate the rental scheme and request to remove all equipments.
- Cash Flow - Improves cash flow and frees up fund for other business activities.
- Funding burden - Minimize/Reduce the funding burden/burden of financing as Customers can effectively manage its budget and invest the extra/additional funds into other operations like/such as Research and Development(R&D).
- Budgeting - The Customers will have better control over its budget on related expenditure.
- Operational - Rental payments/fee can be treated as operational/operating expenses and allow the Customers to track costs by department, measure expenditure/spending and allocate costs.
- Technology Cycle - Renting/ rental scheme helps to establish a defined cycle for IT equipment and satisfy/meet the Customers' operation IT requirements/needs.
- Flexibility - A capital purchase tends to lock the Customers into the IT assets, while renting/the rental scheme provides flexibility to make changes during the rental period, upgrade or renew equipment when necessary.
- Disposal - Enables the Customers to avoid issues on disposal and cost.